- still waiting on the bank concerning refinancing (I swear I'll never do another home loan with BOA)! We are at the tail end though, so crossing my fingers we are completed in February.
- plumbing issue still not "fixed" but it's semi-working in that we don't have massive amounts of water spilling all over the floor.
-Donovan is part time attending day care. He loves it there. BONUS!!! The big downfall is we are now experiencing all the bugs and illnesses that come w/ being around large numbers of kids. He had a nasty stomach virus this past weekend and I don't know who hated it more. Me or him. He, being sick and not feeling well, or me being helpless at easing his pain. Either way, it was not fun.
Popsicles make everything better!
-Haven't been to the gym in weeks. Got a call from a friend early one morning (Jan 31st) that her dad took his life. That hit like a ton of bricks. Life suddenly sort of went on hold other than the bare necessities that are required from day to day. This friend is my gym buddy and close friend of many years. It breaks my heart and is also quite sobering to realize that our parents are now entering that age of potentially not being here.
My mind and body are so exhausted. My body needs a swift kick in the ass to get motivated and get itself in shape but the war between my body and mind are constantly a struggle. My mind tends to over think and I so badly want to keep things simple. I know it's all in how you look at it, but Lord it's never a "normal" day lately. I can't help but pray. It's all there is to turn to these days. Jesus take the wheel!
Lots of Love & Happy thoughts,
Jenny
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment