I managed to get the mother's some great gifts! Mitzi (my MIL) received a massage gift certificate from my favorite location HAWAIIAN HANDS MASSAGE
I found a really cute vendor at First Monday in Canton that makes these signs with any of the sayings you want it to read. So I had a sign made for my mother. Both of the mom's also received a ceramic tile with Donovan's foot print. That was quite the chore, let me tell ya. Try to mold the plaster into the shape, then let it dry just enough to imprint his little foot in there. It was work...that's all I can say. Hahaha.
After our lunch, my mother, Mitzi and myself all went to have our nails done and then we caught a movie. It was nice to have a relaxing day together while the men watched Donovan.
Once I got home, I got to open my present from Donovan and JD. They bought me a really pretty charm bracelet. My mother's day was simply the best, mainly because I was able to spend it with people I love.
Even though it's mostly a trade off, it's still a sacrifice of love. JD agreed on his own doing to trade in his Harley so we could upgrade the Explorer. We wanted to make sure Donovan had all the safety features needed (airbags and what not since my vehicle did not have those in the back). Here's the new ride. Donovan and I couldn't be happier with daddy's accommodation s.
We always take one last picture before the bike goes bye bye.
They wanted him to put it on the show room floor.
Isn't she a beauty???
There's a tradition we wanted to start....taking a picture of Donovan with any bike Daddy (JD) might have.
It was hard to get him to stay still and look at the camera.
"Thanks, Daddy for taking care of me and mommy."



No comments:
Post a Comment