June 7, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

So our family doesn't usually have some big shin dig for memorial day. Growing up, I can't remember many holidays other than thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter that were that big of a deal. I only remember one memory of July 4th where we got together and lit some sparklers an had one big firework we set off.

So this was Donovan's 1st memorial day, and he's probably still too little to realize anything even happened. We went to my Mom & Denis'. They BBQd some burgers and we watch some sporting event on the tube. Donovan got a lot of play time at Maw Maw's and Grandpapa's.

Grandpapa in his chef hat grilling the burgers.

Always smiling

Helping Grandpapa at the grill 

Bubba (my brother Josh) and Donovan

You have to know my brother to get his humor.


We call my brother a "Bubba" and Donovan is a "bubba in training"...so he has inherited the name "Lil B.I.T."

No comments: