I have to give all the blogging mommies out there super hi-fives on their consistency with blogging. I find it so hard to blog mainly because i suppose my time is not that well organized. I feel like I'm running around all day long taking care of putting out fires, then I finally get to come home to my loves (my son and hubby) and spend some QT with them and before you know it, it's bed time.
This is just to keep you abreast on what is to come:
- Mother's day Blog
- Memorial Day blog
- Organizational blog (regarding my life that needs organization and decluttering)
- and....possibly a dollar store haul blog because I am in need of some supplies for this organization that is going to take place soon. I am only able to do a little at a time, so it will most likely be in bits and pieces.
Hope all of you are having fun and enjoying life out there in blog land. Make the most of every day! Just want you to know I haven't forgotten about ya.
Love, Love, Love,
Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment