I suppose I am up for the bad blogger award. I have been neglecting my blog due to mommyhood. So I have lots to catch up on. I have several Iphone photos that i've taken so i will have to update with those at some point in each of my title Posts. More to come: Mother's Day update, daily adventures in Donovan's world, a few videos, and more on my mental health with PPD.
For now, I'll give you an update on me and how the PPD is coming along. Since the dr. prescribed me a different medication, I have seen quite a change in how my moods are leveling out and how i'm able to handle my every day responsibilities at work, home, and the like. I don't have any more crying episodes, which is fabulous because before, I was just a mess and felt like every day had a black cloud following me.
I find that my evenings with Donovan are more enjoyable and although i'm tired, the late nights aren't getting to me as much and I can tolerate taking care of my little one with a little more ease.
On a more excited note, I should have some great photos and videos to include after the weekend. Mom and I are taking Donovan to Louisiana to visit some of our cajun relatives and attend a Family Reunion. This will be Donovan's 1st time meeting a lot of this side of the family so i'm sure my cameras will be full.
I'm ready to eat some cajun food and enjoy some great music! Looking fwd to a road trip with mom. Should be a lot of fun. More to come....stay tuned!
Happy Thursday, Jenny!
1 comment:
I'm glad you're feeling better! That's great!
Post a Comment