Donovan didn't do so hot for the length of time the graduation took place. It took everything to try and keep him quiet and he squirmed like crazy. This mama was exhausted after the ceremony since we were sitting on bleachers and had just traveled 4 hours on the road with an infant. So Donovan and I went back to Aunt Patsy's while everyone attended the reception to enjoy the food. I had to put Donovan to sleep because he was already sooooo cranky. Thanks to my mama for bringing me a plate of food back that I scarfed down my throat at midnight. Hahaha.
Mom and I headed out and had a pretty good trip. It was exhausting due to all of the baby stuff we have to haul, but I suppose it's part of the territory in the first year. We got a late start the morning of the reunion so we didn't arrive until a few hours after it had started. We were there long enough to get to see the remaining people who were left and have some great food. The jambalaya was to die for. And of course our first stop into Jennings was The Boudin King to get some frozen boudin to bring back.















2 comments:
Thanks for sharing these Beautiful Picture With us..really likes ur t shirt.
You're welcome! Just curious because I don't recognize your last name. Are you related to the family or just happened to take a look at my blog?
Post a Comment