I was really happy that my Dr. was able to fit me in on an earlier appt. than April 30th. That was supposedly the first appt. she could see me when i called the first time, but i called back a couple of days later to see if there were any cancellations and they fit me right in. Having to wait for that long to resolve this PPD would feel like an eternity with the way I've been going. Thankfully I am starting to feel better after she made some adjustments to my prescription and I'm already feeling 100% more myself than how i was before. I'm hoping and praying this is what i have to look forward to until this whole issue passes altogether or at least until my hormones regulate themselves. Although I get concerned about posting this much information about myself right now with fear that I'll receive judgement from some people, I can't help but share this for any other women who might be experiencing this so they know there is hope to turn things around.
The way i feel lately is there is no shame in asking for help. So I'm going to let go and let God. If you are reading this and are experiencing similar issues, don't be afraid to go back to your doctor and tell them what you are going through so they can make some adjustments.
Finally seeing a glimpse of sunshine through the clouds,
Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment