April 2, 2012

Hook Em' Horns!!

Our household is not a die hard fan of any one college sports team, like most Texas households are.  You are either an Aggie Fan, Longhorn Fan, Texas Tech Fan, Baylor Fan or any other Tx school you can imagine.  We Texans like our Football.  However, we are not loyal to any one team to be considered "die hards".  This was an outfit that Great Grandma Sonoma picked out and delivered to Donovan one visit while she was down...and for all you Aggie Fans, we received Aggie Onesies from her too. LOL

Please excuse how horrible i look....I had just got home after working out at the gym.

My little Longhorn!!!  I figured i needed to get a few pics quickly since he's going through his closet pretty fast.  I'm so thankful for my little man and how healthy God has allowed him to be.

No comments: