Right after I had Donovan, a bunch of my co-workers were extremely kind and threw us a baby shower. One of my co-workers, Debby, had made a diaper cake and decorated with a bunch of goodies. At the top of this cake was a conductor bear for Donovan. You never know if children will take to singing or noise-making toys because sometimes they can be a little loud and obnoxious. Even as a little baby,....(I say little like it was soooo long ago, haha) but even when he was a newborn he was so intrigued with this bear. When you press his paw he sings "I've been workin' on the railroad" and moves his body and mouth. We (JD and I) used this bear on colicky nights because it seemed to catch his attention and he'd focus his energy enough on the bear long enough that he'd stop crying. We call him Charlie.
These are some recent pics of Donovan and his choo choo bear, Charlie.
No comments:
Post a Comment