April 2, 2012

New Jammies & Mama's love for Reality TV

My ever growing little man is sprouting quicker than a weed.  We had to make a purchase of some new PJs after the last dr. visit.  We are now comfortably in 9-12 mth clothing.  The length is right on, but his weight is behind for those sizes, but not by much.  Definitely not behind because he doesn't eat...He's just growing so fast!  Here  are a few pics via my iPhone of his new jammies.  I think he likes them.  We also bought Buzz Light year PJs too but those are not included in this blog.



And although this last photo has nothing to do with PJs i thought it was funny enough to share.  While there are those that roll their eyes regarding reality TV, i'm a reality TV junky.  What little TV I do get to watch now having a baby, i am all about housewives of NJ, OC, ATL, NY, etc.. as well as other shows.  I haven't been too involved in Ice loves Coco, but one afternoon i was watching the reruns of all the past episodes.  Donovan seemed entertained also.

 

No comments: