March 9, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Some weeks always seem longer than others and this work week has been a huge drag (everything stays super busy but the days just drag on before quitting time rolls around).  I'm looking forward to quitting time today so i can have my stress release at my training session.  Long weekend ahead with plenty to get done on the home front.  Will be making my list of things to pack before we head out of town to visit Nanny and Poppy and still need to see if i'm going to be able to squeeze it all in my car.  I was hoping to rent a larger vehicle, but at the price of what it will cost is not worth it at all.

I was writing up a draft list of the things i thought i would need and you literally feel like you are bringing the entire house. (Sigh).  Oh well, will try to look at this like it's an adventure and enjoy our time on the road and visiting with family. 

Saturday we have a family wedding to go to, so Donovan will be with the grandparents while we are attending.  I am sure there will be lots of fun to be had while he's with Maw Maw and grandpaw paw.

Hope you all have an enjoyable weekend and find time to relax before Monday rolls around.


No comments: