ATKINS: Day 1
Well, I managed to get my measurements and weight figured out last night.
Starting weight: 242.6
Measurements: (left those at home this morning, so i'll update later)
I still didn't get around to prepping my food that i bought at the grocery store. Ended up eating fast food last night. So this morning, since I knew i didn't have anything made I stopped by McDonalds and grabbed a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit and just discarded the bread. I've been drinking only water this morning, so lunch will be tricky to try and make the right choices. I'm thinking a salad of some sort depending upon where we go. Since I didn't eat veggies this morning I need to get those in.
Lunch: Subway Club salad (spinach leaves, lettuce, black olives, cucumber, bell pepper, banana pepper, pickles, and 2 slices of swiss cheese. I used vinegar and redwine vinegarette dressing. Drank water.
I will prob post a pic today to document my starting look.
2012 is all about being real and honest with myself. Although some might cringe at the thought of posting their weight and worry how they look in their photos...i feel that I need to put it out there so i will be serious about following through with my goals, plus i would like to see my transformation as it happens.
Lesson learned: prep all my food once i get it home from the grocery store. Grocery shopping will most likely have to be on weekends and I'll have to figure out meal planning once i figure out what I like to eat on this program.
Love & hugs,
Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment