January 5, 2012

My Atkins Preparation

Disappointment day # 5 of 2012!  Hahaha....

Still haven't started eating my food according to Atkins.  Got home last night after work and was tired and immediately had to start tending to Donovan, plus pay bills before i got too far behind and was late on stuff.  So my goal was to pull everything out from the grocery store purchase we made about 3 days ago and prep it all (cut, slice, boil, etc...) so I would have all of my Salad and veggies cut and ready to grab and go.  Obviously, based on my post....that didn't happen.  Instead we at a pizza for dinner!  Lovely.

So tonight my goal is to get the food ready and pack my lunch for tomorrow.  Even if I don't totally commit to eating the way i need to, i want to try and make my goal to start drinking only water.  Induction phase is only 2 weeks, but you need to commit in order to really see results and curb your carb cravings.

Tonight will be weigh in, measurements, BEFORE photo taken and food prep.

On the plus side, i have my profile set up with the Atkins.com web page and the community on there rocks.  Very supportive and helpful.  I think as long as i can figure out how to begin and actually start eating the way i need to I should be successful.  Not sure why i keep putting it off.  More to come tomorrow.

No comments: