After getting home yesterday from work after 6 pm, i went straight into mommy mode. JD had been watching the baby most of the day since he forgot he didn't have to go into work. I think he was ready for a break once i arrived since Donovan was a bit more cranky yesterday.
I spent most of the evening tending to Donovan so my intention of measurements and preparation of my food went right through the window. If at first you don't succeed.....right?
So my morning ritual of frappucino and some other evil sugar is in full effect. Grrr! So mad at myself for not making it more of a priority. I know planning is the key to this working, but trying to figure out a balance between work, motherhood, and myself has been a struggle. I don't feel like i've won that battle yet.
So for now i will just say we will give it another go this evening. I will just have to get JD to tend to Donovan for a little while so I can prepare tomorrow's meal plan.
Silver lining for this week...It's Wednesday...only 2 more days left to work until the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment