Lately we have been playing catch up with a lot of things. I haven't seen much of my friends since becoming a new mommy, which is to be expected when your baby is so young. I had Christmas presents and even a birthday present left to give out from back in September....see what i mean??? BEHIND! LOL Anyway, i managed to make it out for a bit and stop by to visit my friend Amanda so i could give Ava her Christmas and extremely late birthday gift. Here's a photo i snapped of her and Donovan that day.
Maw Maw has been gearing up for when Donovan get's older. She bought him a high chair for when he starts eating solid foods, so she'd have a chair at her house. I think he likes it.
Watch out ladies....he's a man with wheels now!!!!
We were at my mom's (a.k.a. Maw Maw) one day and she was holding him. He became so full of energy and was trying to give her kisses (or that's what it looked like anyway). He was grunting and drooling all over her face. It was so cute. He had us rolling big time!
This one was just taken at home, but too cute not to share. I was rocking him to sleep and this is what i snapped with my phone. I'm so thankful to have this phone. It does everything from photos to videos. I'll never miss a moment of my baby growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment