Well most of the time at this time of night I am drifting off into sweet slumber with ease, but tonight for some reason I have a lot on my mind.
Oddly enough Donovan hasn't woken up since 9:00pm when we last put him down. He usually has 1 more feeding before midnight before he's really out so I expect him to wake up in the middle of the night due to hunger.
I've been in a little bit of a funk tonight. Moods are shifting seldom getting the best of me. I'm looking fwd to some pampering time tomorrow. After work I have a hair appt.
I ditched my efforts with Atkins. Too restricted for my tolerance right now. I'm no getting a lot of sleep and stress is not helping so cutting out my sugar intake is like taking away my air. It's the only thing keeping me going at times. I decided to sign back up with weight watchers again so I'll post my progress with that.
hoping to catch some zzzz's before Donovan wakes up wanting to be fed. Nite all!
No comments:
Post a Comment