Comfy in his jammys and laying in his new pack n play
This was him right before Grandma came to get him. In a fresh set of jammys for the slumber party!
Saturday: Mom and I went the next morning to Sam Moon ( I love that place). She had never been and i kept telling her i'd take her, so we got up early and headed to the woodlands area. Got back around 3pm once we had exhausted our feet, pocket books, and patience for retail therapy! LOL Got some really cute stuff. I'll take a few pics and repost on this posting once i get the photos.
Sunday: JD & I took Donovan out to eat for his first time at Carabba's. Not that he can eat anything there, but we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Carrabba's and hadn't introduced him yet to some of the wait staff and employees. Yes, I know you are thinking (they know the staff by name?!?!)....of course we do. We frequent the place quite often and always sit at the pasta bar. Here's a few of my favorite shots.
Saturday: Mom and I went the next morning to Sam Moon ( I love that place). She had never been and i kept telling her i'd take her, so we got up early and headed to the woodlands area. Got back around 3pm once we had exhausted our feet, pocket books, and patience for retail therapy! LOL Got some really cute stuff. I'll take a few pics and repost on this posting once i get the photos.
Sunday: JD & I took Donovan out to eat for his first time at Carabba's. Not that he can eat anything there, but we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Carrabba's and hadn't introduced him yet to some of the wait staff and employees. Yes, I know you are thinking (they know the staff by name?!?!)....of course we do. We frequent the place quite often and always sit at the pasta bar. Here's a few of my favorite shots.
He loved all the action going on. Wasn't sure how he'd do sitting at the pasta bar.




No comments:
Post a Comment