Days remaining: as of today (9/9/11) there are 8 days to go!
Yesterday was my follow-up with my Obgyn. Wait time for my appt. was pretty long....they must have been really busy all day because it took about 45 minutes after my appt. time before they called me back. I had a later appt. around 3:45.
Dr. said there is no further dilation from the last visit, so we are still about 1.5 cm dilated, however, my cervix was significantly more thinned out than the last visit. She said i'm about 60% effaced.
I packed most of my hospital bag last night since i've been putting it off for a while. Just have a few more items to throw in there. I'm sure this weekend is going to be a busy one finishing up any final and last minute things to do around the house.
I definitely need to get groceries. Shouldn't be much longer now!!!
Updates to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment