Days remaining: as of today (Sept. 12th, 2011), we have 5 left until our due date.
Friday i was so elated that it was the weekend! I was really looking forward to some relaxation time. Saturday was kind of a lazy day for me. I didn't do too much other than rest on the couch with my feet up, mostly until the evening. We went to a friend's house for their birthday and had a poker & pizza night! Being that i'm pregnant, i couldn't hang with the rest of the party crowd until the end, but we enjoyed the few hours that we got to visit.
Sunday: We went to visit JD's parents and hang by the pool. I can say i'm guilty of not watching the opening season football game since I was too busy soaking up some rays in the pool. It was short lived anyway since the water was much colder this time due to our changes in temperature lately. But it was still wonderful to get to sit pool side and get some much needed vitamin D.
JD, however, DID watch the game! GREAT JOB TEXANS!
JD's grandmother sent a care package with some gifts for the baby that she had put together for Donovan. Here are some of the cute items he'll get to enjoy.
This is a quilt she made for him. Really colorful and cute!
Here's the back side of the quilt.
JD was excited about this one. He thinks we have more "mommy" stuff than "daddy" stuff, but i'd say it's about even, LOL.
Here's a little baseball outfit she got him. I was really happy to see that it came with little navy socks/booties so he'll have another option to match his Texans outfits.
And here's a little polo onesie with a receiving blanket she got as well. We needed some more receiving blankets, so this will be very useful.
After visiting at his parents, we went and got groceries to stock up just in case Donovan decides to make it here before the weekend, and then headed to the house. By the time i finished prepping any produce and wrapping meats for the freezer, as well as reorganizing my pantries, i was exhausted. I managed to make a quick dinner just in time to sit and watch the season finales of our Sunday shows. Afterwards, quick shower and then off to bed.
Today (Monday): I'm having a lot more sharp pain in my pelvic area, which is making it quite uncomfortable to walk. Full moon expected for tonight, so we'll see if anything happens. As for the rest of the day, i get to have lunch with my mama.
Keep checking in for updates on Donovan's arrival...!







No comments:
Post a Comment