September 14, 2011

Feels like an eternity (3 more days)

No blog was updated yesterday due to the fact that i wasn't feeling well at all. I decided I needed to stay at home and get some rest. My back was hurting pretty bad and just not feeling as though i could make it through an 8 hour work day. I feel like the baby is sucking what little life i have right out of me lately. I've been a human garbage disposal lately and can't seem to eat enough to feel satisfied.

The pluses from yesterday: My mom and I have been discussing things that remain that i'm still looking to pick up. At some point (but not necessary at this moment), i want to pick up a cheap pack n play. I don't really have room for it in my house, but it will come in handy if we go to my in-laws to use the pool or go over to my parents house. Mom stopped by Small Changes, a resale shop on 518, and they've actually got quite a bit stocked from what she told me. A couple of bassinets, some really nice swings, and a few pack n plays. All of the furniture they usually carry is really nice and in wonderful shape. I haven't been able to get a baby monitor yet either. Mom scored a really expensive monitor (barely used and in mint condition) from Angel care, which is also motion sensored super cheap for $47. She also picked up a sterilizing machine to use for bottles, nipples and my breast pump (smaller pieces). The rest of this week is grandparents week so she saved an additional %15 off her entire purchase.

Today: Still feeling like crap. Waiting for that morning lag to subside (i'm not much of a morning person) in terms of my body being super alert and ready to go. Mix in the pregnancy and i'm useless on a bad day. I wouldn't consider today a BAD day, just a blah day. My goal is to just make it through the next 6 hours so i can get home and lay down.

Forecast for tomorrow: Work & then Dr. appt. Hoping to get whatever final determinations from the dr. and set a date for induction, if necessary. Will know more after tomorrow's appt.

No comments: