Days remaining: 9 until my estimated due date
I promised some new pics of how large my belly has gotten, so here they are!
I'm 38 wks, 5 days in these pics. So we are extremely close to the due date now.
For some reason, i just really have had no desire to put on any makeup. I think it takes everything in me just to get dressed some days and make it to work, hahaha!
I'm super excited because my brother is taking 2 weeks off to come down for the delivery of the baby. Hopefully, (keeping fingers crossed) Donovan comes on time while he's here. Josh should be here this Sunday or Monday depending on travel time and stops.
Things i'm extremely thankful for: all of the support that i've had from JD, my family, and friends who've been there for me during this pregnancy. I've really appreciated the visits or phone calls.
I have a dr. appt. today so i'm hoping for more good news with my progress. Now that it's cooler, i would like to start going for walks so i can enjoy some of this weather and hopefully get him to want to come out.


No comments:
Post a Comment