Days remaining: 17
I woke up as i normally do...grunting and moaning trying to get out of bed for work. Have roughly a little over 2 weeks left before we are full term (40 weeks) so it's getting significantly harder to do ANYTHING!!! I noticed i had a lot more swelling than i normally do (feet, hands, legs, etc... and my joints in my pelvic area have been more aggravated than they normally have been. I notice when i have to roll over during the night i get a lot of popping going on.
I was really week by the time i got up and started moving around, so i decided to stay home and rest for the day and get my feet up so i could help the swelling subside. I felt over all exhausted most of the day like i didn't sleep well or needed more sleep, but i'm guessing that is normal....at this point i've been sleeping really well through my pregnancy (Thank God)!
So nothing exciting that took place this day other than lounging trying to get some rest and give my body a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment