Mondays are always just that....Mondays! Who really wants to go to work after a nice relaxing or even non-relaxing weekend?? I personally would have enjoyed staying in bed and lounging or relaxing some more since i didn't do much of it over the weekend. Anyway, i brought myself into work.
Made it home around 5:45 or so and JD was sweet enough to cook dinner for us, plus clean the kitchen and even made a run to the grocery store for items for supper that we didn't have. This allowed me to relax a little once i got home, which i did the rest of the evening. I love him more than words can express!
I promised a few nursery pics and this is all still a work in progress. Since i didn't hang up the maternity photos, which most of you have seen already, i didn't bother taking photos of the rest of the nursery. So here is the labor of love that JD worked to hang Donovan's letters above his crib. I managed to try and make the crib (sheets, crib skirt and such, but the mattress is higher than needed to use the bumper, which we most likely won't use at first since we need the mattress at a level that I along with my mother can comfortably reach in and grab him when necessary. We will be keeping the baby in our room for the first few months anyway, but i wanted to share what we have put together so far. I will try and have all of the nursery put in order by this weekend for more photos.


No comments:
Post a Comment