Days Remaining: 15
This morning feels amazing! I couldn't believe how cool it feels, but i know we have a storm in the Gulf, which is also contributing to the cooler weather. I'll take it either way!!!
Drove the big mammoth in this morning because I'm low on gas in the other vehicle. Parking at work was relatively easy because the lot wasn't full due to everyone taking off for an extended weekend with the holiday on Monday (Labor day).
Hoping we don't get any rain this weekend because i want to do a bit more swimming. Baby is head down still, so that's a great sign...just wanna keep working at getting the cervix to dilate some more.
I'm excited for all of the changes we are about to face. It's amazing all of the different emotions that having a child will make you go through. I'm thrilled knowing i'm going to get to see my brother for 2 weeks and I know other family will be coming down around that time. Hoping for some last minute nesting energy this weekend. Still have plenty to clean around my house so everything is ready to go...which reminds me (smacks forehead)...i still haven't packed my hospital bag. That will be my priority this weekend. lol
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Labor day weekend with their family and friends. I hope to have some pics to post for you of the most recent belly shots, completion of the nursery, and maybe some other items just so you can see how the weekend plays out.
2 weeks and counting!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment