August 23, 2011

Completely drained and little patience....

So quittin' time at work couldn't get here quick enough yesterday. I'm having extreme trouble being able to make it the 8 hours of the day that i'm typically supposed to be here. Sitting is uncomfortable because i can't breath, i'm running hot all of the time, which is no more of a help with the breathing. Once 4 o'clock rolled around i couldn't get out of here fast enough.

The ride home was excrutiatingly long because i'm in an upright, uncomfortable position. I got home and stripped down to the bare minimum of clothing and crawled into bed. I've had absolutely no energy whatsoever. i think i napped for about 2 hours, which is extremely uncommon for me because i can't ever seem to nap. I was apparently exhausted because it didn't take long to drift off once i cooled down. Once i got up i had a salad for dinner. Usually naps make me grumpy, but i felt like i needed the nap and was still able to go to sleep around 10.

3.5 weeks seems so far away knowing i have to get up and do the same thing day after day with no energy. I hope it's not going to be this way up until the baby arrives.

This morning is about the same....no energy, my emotions are running all over the place, i feel tired like i could sleep some more and i'd rather be anywhere but work right now.

No comments: