It's only Wednesday of the work week and we currently are at 24 days left to estimated delivery date. I have my dr. appt tomorrow to see the progress in my cervix. Lately, i've felt plenty of pressure so i'm hoping that is a good sign to him coming sooner rather than later. Will hopefully get an idea if we'll have anymore ultrasounds before the due date to see his positioning and I plan to keep swimming when to work towards assisting with his positioning.
Things left to do before he arrives: pack my hospital bag, wash the crib sheets and put them on the mattress, get his letters hung in the nursery above his crib, I still need frames for the maternity photos that need to be hung in his room, would like to get the bathroom completed as far as organizing his bath time stuff so it's easier to bathe him once he gets here, still need to get burping cloths and more breastfeeding necessities, I want to try and have some easy-to-fix suppers (like casseroles or groceries already in place like a week or so before he gets here).
He's kicking so much at this point. The heartburn is pretty unbearable. I think this payday (tomorrow thankfully) i'll be going to get some stronger stuff instead of tums.
It's crazy how i feel like 3.5 weeks is an eternity, but with all i still have left to do it doesn't feel like that long of a wait at all. Will try and update the blog daily from this point fwd. I want to provide a completed set of pictures of his nursery once everything is hung on the walls. Hoping to have that done this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment