August 22, 2011

36 weeks, Day 3 ...26 days left

I got to bed really late last night, and i think i've been paying the price for it all day!!! I woke up later than i anticipated because i hit snooze more than once. My body this morning just didn't want to cooperate and get up.

I finally made it to work, but my back is killing me all day and I have had absolutely NO energy today. I'm looking fwd to nothing more than going home and laying down the rest of the evening. At this point, i might even be able to go to sleep and not bother watching any TV for the evening. I can't remember the last time i was this tired.

Went swimming over the weekend to try and do exercises to get the baby to turn how he should be positioned. I give total credit to women who do this pregnancy thing more than once. I'm not sure that i'll be able to endure this again. Perhaps mommyhood will change my mind on wanting a 2nd one. I need to hurry up and win the lotto so i can be a stay at home mom. That in itself, i know, is work...but i'd rather the constant schedule of motherhood vs. juggling a job and motherhood.

Follow up with the dr. on Thursday. Hoping the cervix has decided to do something at that point. I'm praying he's not late. Here's hoping to a better rested me tomorrow.

No comments: