I had my recent follow-up with the PA at my Dr.s office since my obgyn was out of pocket. Donovan's heartbeat was 142 and really strong sounding. It's becoming significantly harder to move around or get in the car to drive to work. My belly is getting tighter and fuller by the day. Sometimes i don't think the 6 weeks is going to go by quick enough. It makes it extremely difficult to tolerate working right now. Although i have some great people that i work with, my patience is thin lately and i am just ready for the pregnancy part of it to be over.
I recently gathered some more photos from the baby shower that a friend of mine took for me. I figure in the next few weeks, (while i still have the time before the baby gets here), perhaps i need to go ahead and possibly print out the photos so i can finish assembling the photo album from the baby shower.
Here are some of the photos to be included:

Here's my MIL (Mitzi), me and my mom. They did SUCH a wonderful job of throwing me the shower. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family with amazing women to help guide me and learn from.

A table filled with friends (Brandi, Kate, Jessica and Jason's mom).

This was just another shot of the room with all of the guests. I had such a wonderful turn out and feel really fortunate to have so many people who love and support us as a couple.

Another table filled with family and friends. Apryl(my co-worker) and my cousin Laurie (right).

JD's Aunt Patsy (left) and Charleen on the right. Donovan received some really adorable outfits from them and Patsy made the baby shower coursages for me and the grandmothers & great grandmothers.

JD's other Aunt (Patty) and her daughter Brooke

Here's the dessert table with all the yummy cakes and the beautiful diaper cake that Aletha made.

Here's the quarter collection plaque that Bo (JD's grandfather) made for Donovan. He's one lucky little boy already!

Here's a pic of me and another friend (Amanda) who gave such a generous mixture of great baby gifts for the shower. Bath time will be so much fun with the tub we registered for that she purchased.

I'm pinning my mother's coursage on (trying not to poke her with the pin) LOL.

Here's another adorable gift that Aletha Donaho made for Donovan. My long time child hood friend, Wendy, went to OU so i guess they are already politicking for the college they want him to go to :)

Here's another shot of the onesie she made. He's not spoiled or nothin'!!!!
I will be posting another belly pic soon so you can see how "we" are getting bigger, and I say "we" because Donovan is the one making mommy bigger. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment