Tuesday, Jan 4th,2011 marks the first day of my 4 hour body journey. I've stuck strictly to the listed items he said to stick to & cut out my soft drinks entirely (that's been hard). For the most part, i do have way more energy when i'm not carb loading all day, but i do have to say that trying to eat beans at each meal isn't my idea of a great meal. The morning is probably the hardest because i don't really like to eat breakfast in the morning (at least not until around 9-10am). The 4 hour plan has you eating within an hour of waking up and that's been pretty tough because my stomach isn't settled enough to want to eat...not to mention i feel half asleep. LOL
I've been craving cereal with milk in the morning but i've stuck to eating my eggs. I think i may have to consider doing a protein shake in the AM.
Looking forward to Sunday. I think i will be making that my weigh in day since that is the day i get to cheat. Hoping to see a 5lb loss to make this process all worth it. I need about 20 lbs gone as soon as possible.
Hoping all goes as planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment