December 28, 2010

Getting my affairs in order....

Ok, i think in my last post i said i was planning to start a new program or eating plan as of today, however i didn't realize it would take me that long to read everything last night. I ordered Tim Ferriss' newest book titled The 4-Hour Body.




It's very informative and i'm optimistic about the potential outcome once I get started. He's very scientific in his research and i've seen a lot of good reviews so far. I will most likely wait until we get back from JD's grandmother's house this weekend since I know we will probably be feasting over there.

It would be silly to restrict myself on a trip like that.

I have 2 more days left of work, then we'll be leaving Friday morning (hopefully miss any New Years traffic) and get to Pittsburg long before all of the partying crowds get on the road that night.

I will probably try to keep up with posting how the results of this program go.

Wish me Luck!!!!

No comments: