Well the Christmas Holidays have come and gone. Our Christmas was pretty low key. Christmas Eve with my mom and step-dad. We did the traditional Fondue, or Reveillon as they call it. Christmas Day was with JD's parents. JD has been on call all week long so I'm grateful he was able to eat dinner with us on Saturday.
According to my last post, i wanted to be 20 lbs lighter by now, but i was unsuccessful at fulfilling that goal. It's been terribly hard over the holidays to stay on a routine. I must admit, i haven't been the most dedicated either. I still have about 20 lbs to go before i'd meet my 1st goal. I recently have been researching online at various "diets", but i know that to be truly successful you can't live forever on a diet. I'm looking for a healthier way of eating that will produce more rapid results. I came across THE 4 HOUR BODY by Tim Ferris and must admit that i am anxious to start his recommended program, mostly because i'd like to see some results pretty quickly.
I'll probably start tomorrow so i can figure out what i need to prepare in terms of food. Will try to document my results if possible....i'm really horrible at keeping this blog updated.
Looking fwd to the short work week since we will be going out of town for New years this year. I'm so thankful from where we were about a year ago. JD and I were laying up in bed watching movies on New Years last year due to his surgeries. God has been extremely good to us in 2010. We've been blessed with better health, more remodeling completion on the house, and lots of time with family and friends.
My goals for the upcoming year, because i don't use the word resolution since no one really ever keeps a resolution...is to be successful at starting our family, finishing up any small renovations to the house before we plan for a little one, and enjoying my family and friends.
For those of you that are reading....I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are blessed with a prosperous and healthy New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment