It's been a while since I last posted so let me clue you in on my status. I've been working on my weight loss goal. So far, my loss is at 30 lbs give or take. Stayed on a pretty good regiment of hour long workouts at the gym everyday and limiting my caloric intake to 1250 a day. I'm extremely proud of myself so far and have 20 more lbs to go to meet my 1st goal. I'd like to be at my goal by Xmas, if possible.
JD & I celebrated our 9 yr anniversary. We spent the last weekend in Oct. In San Antonio on the Riverwalk. We had a wonderful time. Now if I could just get back into my daily fitness routine, I'd be great.
Nothing out of the ordinary for the both of us. Just the daily grind of work with a little bit o play every once in a while. We did get to see Cirque Du Soleil at the Toyota center this past weekend, thanks to Jd's mom. The show was fantastic!
We are always working on home improvements & our latest investment was widening our driveway. It's funny the little things that make us excited. Now I don't have to worry about wet grass getting tracked back in my car when it rains. I will post a pic soon.
Other than those few things, lookin fwd to some exciting events: my 30th bday (11/27), thanksgiving w/ the family 11/25, & Xmas 2010. It has been a blessed year to date. More to come hopefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment