For many years now, I've continued to add on the pounds trying different things to lose weight but never seeing the kind of results i wanted for the efforts i was putting in. Something was always off, either my eating, or my exercising. I know diet is a large portion of your success and i always struggled in that regard.
I joined Weight watchers about 4 weeks ago in a desperate last attempt to try and drop some weight before I can have a baby at a healthy weight. I've tried weight watcher's in the past when i was in my teens. Back then it was weighing your food and counting calories and i was successful losing around 20 lbs back then, but it was such a hard task all the time to constantly be counting.
Weight watchers has helped me tremendously so far. In the 3 short weeks i've completed, i've lost a total of 11.4 lbs. I still have plenty to go, but it's exciting to actually see it coming off. Most of all, i'm very pleased with the program now. The point system is far easier to measure the amount and food you are taking in. I'm hoping this will be a complete lifestyle change for me to get back down to a normal weight and help me keep the weight off to a minimum once i actually do become pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment