February 26, 2009
Laughter is so good for the soul
I've returned from lunch where me and a couple of ladies that I normally lunch with went to the Sunflower Cafe here in Galveston, TX. The weather outside is gorgeous today so we decided to sit outside under their covered awning. We talked about all kinds of subjects throughout the course of our one hour lunch. I've not laughed that hard in a long time and boy, did i need it! We were laughing so hard that we were crying. I'm sure the rest of the diners sitting outside were either annoyed with our volume or probably wondering what we were on. Anyhow, a little bit of laughter never hurt anyone and I highly recommend you take time to laugh more. It's a cure-all pill for any kind of stress! Tomorrow is TGI Friday so hang in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment