As everyone does, I've set some goals for myself. I really dislike the word "resolution" because it just makes me think of the typical trend everyone follows for setting resolutions in the new year.
Maybe the word GOAL won't be so easy to let slip thru my fingers or not follow thru. 2013 is already starting out a little overwhelming. We've had plumbing issues, which have made washing clothes a bit of a chore (already more than it is).
Then I have my GMC that decided to start leaking water inside and turns out its from the moon roof in the passenger row of seats (which is conveniently not covered under warranty).
Donovan will be starting daycare pretty soon because my mom will be unavailable due to surgery and recovery. We've been trying to get him used to some minor adjustments that the day care requires for his age group. If all goes planned and we can get enrolled, we should be starting at the beginning of February.
I know God says he won't give us more than we can handle, but lately the obstacles just keep on a comin'. I'm ready for it to slow down, unless that means the rest of my 2013 is smooth sailing (over optimistic, perhaps???) haha.
Things just feel different & weird for some reason. I am super proud that I can say I have a husband I can depend on and shares in the burdens we have to overcome. Doing it alone would be quite overwhelming and he balances me out.
Here are some of my GOALS for 2013: since the PPD is somewhat behind me I want to refocus on getting healthier. This includes my mental being. 2012 was a bit gloomy for me and I want to be able to focus on positive things rather than negative.
I know God allows things to happen in his time, so I'm holding strong believing that God didn't open doors for me last year because he has something better in store.
Big bear hugs and wishful thoughts in 2013,
Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment