June 20, 2012

Projects this week

This week has proven itself to be a busy one already and it's only Wednesday...or is it?  I just had to look at a calendar. Haha!  This is how crazy i feel like my life is.  One day blends to the next.

Donovan is now feeling better.  In case I didn't post about it, we were at the ER on Thursday or Friday.  I'd have to look at the bill to remember what day we actually came in.  Donovan was running temperature so I wanted to get it taken care of before the weekend.  The summarized version is basically he had a virus.  The tylenol dosage we were giving wasn't enough per his current weight to help control the fever.  I didn't know this until we went to the Dr. the next morning and he was weighed.  His last weight was actually on his 6 mth check up, so anytime I give tylenol it was based off of the old dosage i was advised to give.  He's back to his old self again.  We managed to get through Father's day and all of the dads had a great day ( I will post a separate post on that later when I can add photos).

As for this week, we have flooring company coming in on Thursday to install the same floors we have in the kitchen right now in our bathroom, hallway, and back laundry room.  Yesterday night JD and I had to move every item out of that backroom into the rest of our house.  I feel like since we have lived there that is all we do is constantly move stuff from one room to the next.  We are seriously outgrowing this house.  I think the total square footage is maybe 1,000 sq. ft and that is WITH the one car garage.  Yes, I know that is TINY!  I had an apt bigger than this house when JD and I first met.  But baby comes with extra stuff, so we've got to get control over the "stuff".  I'm planning to take before and after photos of the floors so that I can post on the finished product later.

It will be nice to have the flooring installed and then we'll just have the roofing people to put the new roof on from all the hail damage we had with that last storm that blew through.

A big thanks to JD's mom for keeping Donovan last night.  It would have been quite difficult to move everything and tend to him at the same time.

Happy steps and new flooring,
Jenny

No comments: