March 27, 2012

Open House at Xcel gym & my new BLING

Friday Evening last week we had an open house at the gym i've been going to.  My trainer has been trying to get more business at facility and that evening they held an open house for anyone to come check it out.  He had several vendors there selling different things, which was kind of nice added touch since i scored some new scentsy products! Woohoo.

Larry, my trainer, recently went to San Antonio for a promotional event associated with wrestling.  For any of you that may or may not know, T&A is the wrestling corporation i'm speaking of.  I think Larry said that one of the wrestlers, Shawn Hernandez is supposed to be helping him promote his line of supplements or products.  Larry owns and operates Gpowers as well as providing personal training.

Here's a photo of JD and Shawn Hernandez that evening.

On a completely different note, since i've been training proper footwear is a must.  I'm not normally a gal who is super enthused to buy athletic shoes because to me other than wearing them to the gym to work out, i rarely wear my athletic shoes.  However, i was super excited when we decided to walk the mall Sunday and found these at Lady Footlocker.  I fell in love and had to have them!!!

 I don't normally buy shoes THIS loud, but i love, love, love the colors.  If you couldn't tell check out my comment colors and my background page color on my blog...haha!

No comments: