A friend of mine recently posted a blog of hers using a really awesome looking collage of her son for his 3rd birthday. I asked her where she managed to collage his photos because i liked the really bold, bright color and the shape of the collage. She told me that Picnik was the site she had used, so i was super excited to try it out but found out that it will be closing soon and no longer be available.
I started searching for alternative but comparable sites similar to the one she had suggested and came across this blog of pros and cons of different sites that offer similar features. Thought this might be useful in case anyone wasn't aware of the different photo apps and sites.
Hope this is useful for those of you out there that enjoy blogging and picture sharing as much as I do. Happy Blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment