Well i consider myself blessed to have family that lives so close and is as readily available to spend time with Donovan. He stayed with Maw Maw and Grandpaw paw sunday night just for an overnight stay and first half of Monday morning since JD had to get his finger prints taken for his CHL.
Then he was scheduled to stay with Grandma Mitzi starting Monday evening thru Wednesday morning of this week. As JD and I left their house last night i experienced my first occurrence of separation anxiety. From his birth i've never felt like that because i know the grandmas will take excellent care of him. For whatever reason it just came over me pretty hard. My chest felt a little tight. It passed around 10 or so after JD and I had dinner that evening. I think my overwhelming sense of anxiety is because he hasn't ever been gone this long from our house.
Anyhow, i'm trying to focus on getting things done at the house before my little man comes home. I hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's Day. My honey and I will be cooking some steaks tonight and relaxing at home alone with a movie or something. Life is amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment