February 15, 2012

Falling into a coma every night

I hope all of you enjoyed your Valentine's Day with your sweetie or even if you are single, I hope you enjoyed your freedom and independence to do whatever you wanted to do on this holiday.

JD and I kept it low key.  We cooked our steaks and some veggies and sat and watched some of our shows on TV.  I had an ice cold bloody Mary before the cooking started, which was quite delicious i might add.

Every night in the past 2-3 weeks that i go to sleep I'm finding it harder and harder to get up.  I've got to figure out what i need to do to reverse this issue because I'm arriving to work later than i would like.  Especially now that I've set up training sessions that will start next week.  I need to be at work earlier so i can get off at a more reasonable hour (3:30-4:30 instead of 5:30-6:00p.m.).

We usually buy our supplements from G powers off of I-45 right next door to Bally's Total Fitness.  The owner, Larry Clark has a vast knowledge of what items are necessary for the body to achieve optimum results and he also does personal training on the side.  I've been struggling since having the baby with slowly adding back on the lbs. probably due to lack of sleep, motivation, and still dealing with the PPD.  So I'm looking forward to Larry's training to help me stay motivated and achieve some results.  We will probably have about 3 sessions a week to start.  I'm sure I'm going to be sore and slow my first week.



No comments: