So I know it's pretty cliche to say your going to lose weight or make your resolutions as such. After having Donovan in September...I lost 30 before baby, then gained 30 with baby, then lost 15 post pregnancy...now i'm trying to get off the remaining baby weight, plus continue to work towards my goal weight (135 lbs.)
I know most women wouldn't even post their weight, but i have nothing to hide. I know i'm a big girl...and no i can't say i'm happy in this body. I applaud the women who boldly rock those big, bodacious bodies...but i'm not confident enough to do so...so i always feel like i'm trying to hide in my own skin and i'm sick of it. Ever since I was little my weight has been a struggle. So this year i want to make a commitment to myself to become a healthier me.
I'm sure it's going to be a struggle trying to find time to exercise so I'm going to have to really get my diet in check. I am going to try and post daily on my blog my emotions, experiences, etc...while i journey to shed the lbs. I know i may not have many followers but some how, putting it out there in writing makes me accountable for the things i say i'm going to do. I will try and post pics of my progress to journal my success...failure is not an option at this point. I want to do this for myself but i also would like to be healthier and happier with me for my little boy.
So here's to a new year and a new me!
No comments:
Post a Comment