Yesterday on my way home from work, i decided to swing by Big Lots in Galveston. I normally never shop at this store, but i guess at some time i had subscribed to the email sales adds. I had one in my inbox and noticed all of the Christmas sales on toys and electronics.
I was specifically going for a few toy items for some of my girlfriend's kids for Christmas and overdue birthday gifts i needed to give. They really did have a lot of cute stuff. Most items were 25% off on Fisher price or select toys they had but they had quite a good selection.
I couldn't help but raid the Christmas ornament section. Most of the merchandise rang up half off once i got to the register, which was a nice surprise. I'm probably going to go back for other items that i should have bought yesterday...but since I didn't know they were half off i limited myself.
Here's a nightlight i picked up...really cute since we are a Texans Household! I was quite shocked to find they had something like this. I always find it hard to find any Texans novelty stuff. Usually you can only find Dallas Cowboys merchandise. And this was only $4!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment