So I admit it! I'm a bad blogger. I have been caught up in the whirlwind of parenthood since welcoming our baby boy on September 17th.
A lot has happened during that time. It's all going by like a blur. The early weeks we dealt with the sleepless nights, then struggled with breastfeeding and milk supply, now we are transitioned into better sleeping phases at night. Our little man is growing so fast.
People always tell you how tired they are but you never really know until you live it day in and out. However I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world. All the tedious efforts and long nights have so been worth it.
Christmas is just a few days away and I'm looking forward to him experiencing his first. It will probably be my first official chance I've had to use my camcorder or any type of holiday or event. I recently got a tripod for my birthday so I'm excited to use it so we can have us all in the frame.
Happy holidays everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment