Boy, i tell ya...yesterday i was really having my patience tested. I left work around 2:15 as i had planned so i could make it in time for my dr. appt. I stopped by my house so i could drop off something before i headed to Dr. I'm not sure what is with people lately driving down I-45, but they think it's the darn Autobahn. I was in the left hand lane going 80 and some white pick up thought i wasn't going fast enough so he cut me off, and damn near hit me had i not put on my break. I at least now know my horn and fingers work LOL. But everyone it seems like is in a damn hurry and i'm always going at least the speed limit.
Anyway, i get to dr. office. Visit went ok. No further progress in cervix based on pelvic exam. Dr. decided to do a quick Ultrasound just to try and get an idea at baby's positioning. It doesn't appear he's OP according to her view yesterday, so i'll just keep on exercising and swimming to keep him that way, hopefully.
One of the "to do's" I had was to get the maternity pics i ordered hung in Donovan's room this weekend...but i had to get frames first. So i stopped by walmart and picked up what i needed.
My abdomen was quite sore yesterday for the rest of the evening. It's amazing how a little poking disturbs things so much. It felt like i had done about a million crunches and my muscles wouldn't let me stretch out. I got a little relief once i was able to lay down for the evening.
I need to take a few items back to Babies R us this weekend and use a gift card that a friend of mine purchased for me. I'm hoping for plenty of energy so i can get things done this weekend. I'd like to have the nursery completed in full so i don't have to worry about that.
Today i'm running on broken sleep because JD was on call last night and i kept hearing his phone ring throughout (what i thought was morning ...like 6-7 am), but it was 3-4 am. He didn't get any rest himself...but i guess this is just a small taste of what's to come...hahaha!
I'm so ready to meet my little man at this point. I think the more i read up on things, the more it excites me the day i'll get to see him. Plus not being pregnant anymore will be a plus! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment