August 3, 2011

Maternity Photos to come....stay tuned

I'm extremely far behind in keeping you up to date on what has taken place in the last several weeks. I still need to post photos from the baby shower and we've been getting the last of Donovan's room organized so that all of his stuff is in its place, so i'll be taking some finalized photos once we have everything in line. JD finished spraying the color onto his letters that spell out his name, which will go above the crib. We just have to get those hung along with other things that need to be hung on his wall to complete the decorating process.

I finally made it through all of the great shower gifts that we received and removed tags from the clothes and sorted what were duplicates that needed to be returned. All-in-all, there wasn't much that we didn't receive that we could have needed. Donovan definitely has all of his needs and plenty of clothes. ( i think JD said he counted and Donovan has like 137 outfits already). LOL

Monday, August 1st 2011 I took the day off so JD and I could go take our Maternity photos. We decided to use a photographer who is really close to our house. She was wonderful at capturing some great photos. Here are just a few of her favorites that she edited. I will be posting more once i purchase the prints. If you like her work, please check out www.amymariesd.com










Because these are just proofs, please don't crop or remove the watermarks.

No comments: