So this weekend was yet another NON-PRODUCTIVE one. I sure wish i could relate with these stupid magazines that keep talking about "nesting". Lately I've been so uncomfortable that the only thing i can bare to do is lay down.
I did manage to wash 2 loads of laundry, assemble the mobile for Donovan's crib, and take a shower. LOL Even showering feels like an olympic event these days. I've been trying my best to keep my legs shaved, knowing that (as they say) "at any moment" if he decides to come i want to be as fresh as possible.
My poor husband...it would suck terribly to be a guy having to put up with all these mood swings and horrible little imbalances that involve these evil things we call hormones. I am serioursly going to have to find a gratitude gift for him. He's been so patient and understanding during all of this, i can't imagine dealing with a man that was anything but. I believe the temperature yesterday read 101 degrees, which means that the inside of the truck was probably a good 10-15 degrees hotter. He kindly started the truck 10 minutes before we left to have lunch or go run some errands, but that stupid truck doesn't blow cold on the passenger side until you get the truck running for a good 20 mins into the ride. I was miserable, impatient, and the hormones got the best of me. We had to make an emergency Frosty stop at Wendy's just so i could cool down and calm my nerves. Chocolate really does make the world a better place! LOL
Donovan is definitely growing much bigger and mommy is now feeling the full force of his lack of space. Will have Dr. appt on Thursday the 18th this week. Dr. should begin doing pelvic exams to let me know how we are looking on his arrival. I'm dreading the old scale at the visits from now on, but my comfort is more my concern than how many lbs i've been gaining. I haven't changed my eating much other than i can't eat as much now that digestion has almost come to a stop.
These will be the longest 33 days of my life. Knowing my luck, he won't want to come out on his due date. I'll be doing lots of praying at that point. More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment