I can't believe how quickly 2009 has flown by. Each year has presented itself with several challenges for JD and I, but we are blessed that the Lord is looking out for us and proving himself time & time again. We have about 8 days until JD's surgery will take place. I'm sure we both have a lot going through our heads, but for the most part, I am at peace knowing God is in control of all that is going to take place.
I can't express how important family & friends have been to us during this process. I don't know what I would have done without my mom & mother-in-law. They have been our rock through all of this.
Christmas, this year, will definitely be different but we both have so much to be grateful for. I'm looking forward to a healthier 2010 & a year that will be a milestone in our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment