







Well, JD and I have pretty much been hermit crabs the last 2 months or so working hard on our house. We've had a lot remodeled so far. I'd say we are 3/4 completed. This part of our remodel is pretty much complete and the rest will have to be done once we save up some more money.
We've totally updated the inside look of the home. It had old paneling on the wall, older carpet, each room was pretty much closed off, a very small bathroom, and small closets. I'm going to have to dig and see if I can find before pics of the home. For now, here are some shots of the house before we had carpet installed. The carpet was installed on Monday and we've since then moved the furniture back into the rooms (thanks to the expected hurricane on Tuesday). So i'll have some more shots of the house in it's completed live-able state once i've had a chance to clean up and get everything looking presentable.
I didn't include pics of the bathroom mostly because it's the most lived in part of the house right now LOL. It's in desperate need of cleaning but i'll have something posted soon. Home, Sweet Home!
We opened up an area of the wall in the living room to allow more light and so that it wouldn't be so closed off. The hallway was enlarged by removing a door & frame which used to separate the old dining room from the back part of the house (bedrooms and bathroom). We extended the wall in the bathroom to enlarge it, adding a jacuzzi tub, double sinked vanity, & cermamic tile throughout. The master bedroom closet was enlarged, and all the rooms were given a fresh coat of paint.
1 comment:
I love the house. It looks great! I also really like the colors on the walls.
Post a Comment