Ok, let's see....my house is still being remodeled. We are now in the last stages I suppose. One room left to complete. Pictures will be available once my house doesn't appear to be such a disaster. I recently finished help throwing my friend a baby shower this past weekend. Had a great turn out and she received lots of great stuff for her and the baby. So all-in-all, a great success!
I'm so hyped about this weekend, and I'm sure you're wondering what I could possibly be so excited about. The answer is absolutely nothing. This will be the first weekend in over a month, that belongs all to me and I plan to do absolutely nothing but lounge out my mother-in-laws pool, see some movies and relax. I know that after this weekend, the next few weekends to come will be work, work, work on our house to get the rest of the items completed and start cleaning the enormous amounts of dust that now cover everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING in our home.
Carpet will be put installed in about a week or so and then we can rest for a while until we save up enough to remodel our kitchen.
Work has been a little stressful with being put into new job responsibilites. I don't necessarily feel like i'm getting much training, so we'll see how up to speed I can get. A little dissapointed that I'm not getting to come in at progressive pay scale, but becoming permanent is all I need and I'll worry about the rest later.
JD's doing awesome with his health so far (knock on wood). He's had no relapsing after they took him off one of his medications that suppressed his immune system. I'm praying that he makes it to his next treatment with no problems and the future stays that way for him.
I'm about to hit the gym again now that school is finished. I need to get back into my routine. I want to start fitting in workouts in place of lunch so I can pick up the pace with burning calories.
The goal is to be down to my original weight loss at the minimum before I decide to get pregnant. JD and I hopefully are shooting for 2010 if all goes well.
These are pretty much the major events in my/our life right now, so i'll blog later once I have photos of the house.
Much love!
2 comments:
Congratualtions!!! I know it was a long and hard road for you, but you kept going and finally got that Associates Degree. I have no doubt you will continue and get a BS or BA in the future. I know you will make a great Program's Analyst, it just takes time. Just remember as soon as you get to where you think you really know and understand how to do something, they will change it!! :)
So 2010 could be a baby year? Yeah!! Can't wait!!
Love, Ro
I'm glad everything is going so well!
Post a Comment