I couldn't have gotten through the first year of being a mom without my mom. God was merciful and allowed me to have the blessings of having my mother through this first year. On some level, i think he knew i would need her. My mom lost her mother as a young mother in her late 20's. I was approximately 10 months old and I can't imagine having to endure those times alone or without that type of guidance. My mother is a fighter and will always be some one I admire for her perseverance and ability to adapt. She deserves the best in life and I hope she can leave this world one day knowing just how much my brother and I really love her. September will always be a special month for me not just because of the birth of my son, but because he shares his birthday in the same month as my mother.
We celebrated her birthday this year at Fogo de Chao. If there's one thing we enjoy is dining together as a family. I'm grateful for the luxury of having most of my family close so we can be a part of each other's lives frequently. Here are some of the photos I took from that day.
![]() |
| Funny story about the fire truck: a kid (not mine) pulled the fire alarm. So this is why the truck showed up |
Lots of family hugs and making memories,
Jenny



No comments:
Post a Comment